I am a Very Lucky Girl. I have the Most Wonderful Husband! He works hard so that I can stay home with the kids. And he is a Fantastic Daddy! I Love Him So Much!! I couldn't have asked for a better man!
.JPG)
For Daniel's 32nd Birthday this year we went Camping - Yes Camping in May, and oh boy it was so cold. We all slept warm enough though. In the morning we went fishing, that was the miserable part. The Lake - I can't remember the name of. But it still had some Ice, Most of it was slushy but there was ice. Yeah, we didn't catch anything!!
For Daniel's 32nd Birthday this year we went Camping - Yes Camping in May, and oh boy it was so cold. We all slept warm enough though. In the morning we went fishing, that was the miserable part. The Lake - I can't remember the name of. But it still had some Ice, Most of it was slushy but there was ice. Yeah, we didn't catch anything!!

No comments:
Post a Comment